CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is Kendujhar.nic.in
CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2016
The Cheif District Medical Officer, Zilla Swastya Samiti, Keonjhar has recently published an employment notification for the recruitment of 104 various posts of Staff Nurse, ANM, Laboratory Technician. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 12th September 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, important dates, application fees, pay scale, etc.
Name of the Organization: CDMO, Odisha.
Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, ANM, Laboratory Technician.
Official Website: Kendujhar.nic.in
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Odisha.
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies
Salary Offered for CDMO Odisha Jobs 2016
- The selected candidates for the post of Staff Nurse will get Rs 11,770/-
- The candidates selected for Additional ANM post will get Rs 9,020/-
- The candidates who got selected for Laboratory Technician post will receive Rs 9,350/-
- The candidates for Staff Nurse post must have completed BSC Nursing in any recognised institution.
- The candidates for Additional ANM post must have ANM completed certificate
- The candidates for Laboratory Technician post must have DMLT.
Steps to apply for CDMO Odisha Vacancies 2016
- Read all instructions in the Notification carefully before applying for the posts
- Eligible candidates can download the application form
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Attach the required copies of certificates and passport size photographs.
- Post the application forms by Post/Speed post to the mentioned address before due date
The Cheif District Medical Officer,
Zilla Swastya Samiti,
Click here to get more information and latest updates of CDMO Odisha Vacancies 2016